- 1 pack kwetiau
- 5 green onion
- 7 cabbage leaves
- 1/2 chicken
- 7 chicken meatball
- 2-4 tbsp sweet soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp soya sauce
- 4 garlic (blend)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 red tomato
- 1 gls water or you can boil the chicken with water until boiling.
- 4 egg (boil)
- 1 onion
- Clean Chicken, meatball, green onion, cabbage, tomato n onion then sliced itHeat the oil in a frying pan, sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add minced/chopped chicken, stir until chicken is half cooked and does not clot.
- Add soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and water. Stir well. Allow to boil.
- Add all the vegetables and stir well. Put the lid on. Cook for about 2 minutes or until vegetables half cooked and then add kwetiau cook until cooked.
- Taste, add salt or pepper if needs to.
- Serve with egg.
- You can add mushroom if you like n don’t alergic.
- You can add chily powder if you like spicy.