I was combine Nastar/Pineapple Tart n Kastengel recipe to made this cookies.
Ingredients for dough:
- 900gr wheat flour
- 100 cornstrach
- 500gr Margarine
- 250gr Butter
- 150gr Milk Powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 egg yolk
- 100gr Sugar Powder
- 1/2tsp salt
Ingredients for filling:
- 250gr Edam Cheese (grated)
- 100gr Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 30gr Sugar Powder
- 2 egg yolk
- Cream Milk(add until you can shape the filling)
Ingredients for top:
- Choco chip
- Choco crunch
- Mix sugar, egg, egg yolk, margarine n butter until mixed then add flour(wheat flour n cornstrach mix before) n mixed again n cover dough and refriegerate for about 30 minutes until firm.
- Put all ingredients fo filling in bowl n mix it you can add cream milk if the filling you can’t shape it, then shape like a little ball.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheets, Make a depression in the center of each dough ball and fill with cheese filling.
- Pinch the edges of the dough back around the filling, and turn seam side down.
Place on sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Brush the tops of each cookie with Choco crunch(dog ears), Choco chips(dog eyes) n meises(doglips).
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through, until shiny and golden. Cool on wire racks.