I like to watch Korean drama such as Master of Study, Remember, Doctor, Good Doctor, DOTS, Memory, Birth of Beauty etc n when i watched they ate Korean Food it’s made me curios to make it so Google always taugh me hihihi
Ramyeon or Ramyun is a Korean word that represents instant noodle. Most ramyeons in South Korea are spicy as it is Koreans’ most favorite flavor.
The first instant ramyeon in South Korea was introduced by Samyang Food in 1963 under technical assistance from Myojo Food Co Japan, which provided manufacturing equipment. The Lotte Food Industrial Company (currently named Nongshim) invigorated the Korean market of ramyeon in 1965.
In 2010s until now, Korean stores and restaurants have sprawled anywhere in the world. Baguio City has several Korean restaurants serving Ramyeon.(wikipedia.org)
- Sesame Oil (i don’t have sesame oil so i made onion oil (garlic n shallot cut into pieces, fried n blended n add hot vegeies Oil)
- 250 gr Meat (Beef or Chicken)
- 1000ml soup of Meat
- 1 Phalange Ginger
- 200gr Egg Noodles Instant
- Sweet soy sauce n soy sauce (for taste)
- 1/2 Pepper
- 2 tbsp Gochujang (Korean Chili Pasta) (optional)
- Chili Powder
- 3 Garlic, Minced
- 10 meat ball (choped)
- Mushroom (Optional)
- Salt for taste
Ingredients for add:
- Egg (boiled)
- Pickles (carrot, cucumber, turnip, lime water, salt n sugar)
- Veggeis (boiled with oil)
- Boil alkaline water until boiling n add noodles n cook until 1/2 cooked n add tomato n cook until noodles cooked n drained it n put in bowl n add veggeis oil n stir it well.
- Fried garlic with sesame oil/onion oil in sauce pan until smell so good n color gold add meat n meat ball n fried until cooked n add Meat soup n ginger(minced).
- Put Gouchjang, chili powder, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, chili ketchup, chili powder n sesame oil/onion oil n stir it well then add to sauce pan until boling n add salt n pepper.
- Add noodles to sauce pan than you can add lime water, egg, pickles and veggeis. have a nice cooking.