A chicken nugget is a chicken product made from Chicken meat which is breaded or battered, then deep fried or baked. Fast food restaurant typically fry their nuggets in vegetable oil.
Some fast food restaurants have launched vegetarian alternatives. McDonald’s served Garden McNuggets made of beans and Swedish fast food restaurant Max Hamburgare offers a dish containing nuggets made of falafel. Ouorn also supplies vegetarian chicken style nuggets.
The chicken nugget was invented in the 1950s by Robert C Baker, a food science professor at Cornell University, and published as unpatented academic work. Dr. Baker’s innovations made it possible to form chicken nuggets in any shape.(wikipedia.org)
- 500gr chicken (350gr chopped n 150gr minced)
- 1 onion, 3garlic n 5shallot (cut into pieces, deep fried n blended)
- 5tbsp milk powder mix wit 200ml water
- 100gr wheat flour
- 2 carrot(grated, you can add carrot)
- 1/2 tsp pepper/black pepper
- 100gr Margarine (melted)
- 150gr cheddar cheese (please add if you like or skip if you don’t like)
- 4 egg (mixed)
- salt for taste
- You can add vegetables you like
- 4 Egg (mixed)
- 1tbsp Honey (mixed with egg)
- Mix all ingredients (except egg) n stir it well then add egg n stir it well.
- Prepare steamer n tray, after steamer ready put the dough to tray n steam until cooked n let it cool.
- Shape the dough then dip them in the egg wash, then in the breadcrumbs put in Freezer for 2hrs then dip them again in egg then breadcrumbs n put in Freezer 2hrs again n fried1/2cooked then Drain on a paper towel n put in jar n put in freezer again.
- If you wanna eat you can deep fried/baked it n eat with honey chili ketchup.