Noodles are a staple food in many cultures made from unleavened dogh which is stretched, extruded, or rolled flat and cut into one of a variety of shapes. While long, thin strips may be the most common, many varieties of noodles are cut into waves, helices, tubes, strings, or shells, or folded over, or cut into other shapes. Noodles are usually cooked in boiling water, sometimes with cooking oil or salt added. They are often pan-fried or deep-fried. Noodles are often served with an accompanying sauce or in a soup. Noodles can be refrigerated for short-term storage, or dried and stored for future use. The material composition or geocultural origin must be specified when discussing noodles.
- 1 Onion, cut into pieces
- 7 garlic, minced
- 5 green onion, cut into pieces
- 140gr Instant Noodles (boiled with 1 tomato)
- 7 meat ball (ayam/sapi/ikan) cut into pieces
- 300gr Daging (ayam/sapi/seafood) cut into pieces
- 1 Tomato, cut into pieces
- 2 Carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 Broccoli, cut into pieces
- 700ml water or meat soup.
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Salt for taste
- Prepare the Veggetables, meat n meat ball
- Prepare saucepan n add oil n garlic then frying until smell n golden n add tomato then mash tomato in saucepan.
- Add Meat n cook until rare then add meat ball n cook until cooked. Add water/meat soup, broccoli n carrot n cooked until cooked then add pepper n salt (if you want you can add a little bit of sugar)
- Prepare the noodles then frying in saucepan until fried then drained it.
- Put fried noodles in bowl
- Put the veggies on the noodles top, please ejoy it.
- Have a nice cooking all.