Gonggal ppang is one of the most common Korean Cuisine, easy to cook n delicious.
Ingredients n steps:
- Stir 1/3 cup warm water with 1 pack yeast(1ts) n 1tbs sugar, stir it well then add 1 pinch salt n 2tbs cooking/corn oil. Stir it well and add 1 cup all purpose flour, mix with spoon (rice scoope) n knead it with your hand for 2 mnts until smooth n let it for 1hr.
- Prepare the filling, Sugar 3tbs, Sesame seeds 1ts and cinnamon powder 1ts, mix it well.
- After 1 hr, knead again the dough until smooth n make it 4 or 6, shape it like ball n cover it with plastic wrap.
- Make oven broiled first, must really hot including the pan must really hot. Shape the dough, take 1 ball n roll it then fill with the filling n pinch the edge (filling has to be in the center) also we have to seal it off. Roll again, just little by little spread it to make it circle shape n then turn it over. Roll again, gently roll it so sugar won’t coming out.(i used little oven so i made oval shape hihi)
- After the pan hot then bake it for 15mnts-20mnts, depends with your oven. I bake 15mnts with bottom heat n 5mnts with bottom n top heat. You can make a lot n put i freezer, when you want to eat, keep in room temperature then enjoy Gonggal Ppang.
- Nice cooking all, Korean Cuisine very simple, humble n delicious..
- I enjoyed my Gonggal Ppang with Mugwort Tea, so yumyyyy..hihi