Yesterday i posted an original Hotteok n today i post Hotteok with filling vegetables, the taste so rich flavor (salty, sweet and sour, if you like you can add chilli for spicy taste). The dough same like yesterday, only the fillig not the same.
- 3 Carrot, grated or cut into small pieces
- 2 Corn, pulppy
- 5 Garlic, minced
- 5 green onion, cut into pieces
- 1 Onion, cut julienned veggies
- 3 large potato, cut into pieces n boiled
- Salt for taste
- 1tbs Sugar
- 7tbs Mayonaise
- 7tbs Tomato sauce
- 150gr Meat (beef/chicken), cut into pieces
- 7 Meatball, cut into pieces
- 3 Sausage, cut into pieces
- 100gr Bean sprout
- 2tbs soy sauce
- 2tsp sasame oil
- 1/2tsp Pepper/black pepper
- 100gr Cheese, grated or Parmesan cheese.
- Fry garlic until smell good then ad meat, meat ball n sausage cook until the color change n add carrot, green onion, onion and corn, cooked until 1/2cooked.
- Add salt, sugar and pepper, stir it well, then add bean sprout n potato, stir it well and add mayonaise, tomato sauce n soy sauce. Cook untill cooked then turn off the stove n add sesame oil n cheese, stir it well.
- Fill the filling in the center of Hotteok dough then seal it make a ball shape n frying in the hot oil in fryingpan with medheat.
- When the bottom of the dough ball is light golden brown, turn it over and press the dough with a spatula to make a thin and wide circle.
- Let it cook about 1 minute until the bottom is golden brown. Turn it over again and turn down the heat very low.
- Enjoy your Hotteok, nice cooking all..